Thursday, August 13, 2009

Teachers were already on a tight budget, now even more so

I am about to embark on my second year of teaching. As I am now wiser and more experienced, I have learned a lot about how to spend your money wisely in the classroom. This year I've seen a lot of new teachers who don't have a clue about what's out there to ease the pain of stocking your classroom. So...I'm here to change that. I'm going to try to post deals that I find on this blog. I might also post cool websites and tips too. We'll see what happens!

First up...

Through September 30, 2009, Boston Market is offering all teachers and school staff a free meal with any meal purchase on weekends and 20% off all meals and catering during the week. No coupon needed, just present valid school identification at your local Boston Market restaurant. More details here. Thanks, Money Saving Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment