Oriental trading is great for getting cheap incentives and decorations for your classroom. I use tickets and a treasure box in my classroom. I put stickers, pencils, erasers, mini card games, other little items in my treasure box. The kids love it!
My theme for my classroom this year is "Reach for the Stars", so these are the items on my "wish list" from Oriental Trading:
- Silver twinkling stars $1.99/dozen
- Funky Star Roll Stickers $2.49/100
- Smile Face Star Erasers $4.99/24
- It's All About Hobbies Poster $2.99/30 (orig. $7.99)--these are so cute! They would make a good "back to school" activity for your class.
- 2010 Calendar Pens $1.49/12--these would be great for teaching kids how to use calendars.
- Stamper Assortment $4.99/50 (orig. $15)--these are in the "less than perfect" section of the site because they "run low on ink". You could use another stamp pad, and they would work great though!
If you browse through the site, you will find lots of other good deals!
SmileMakers is another great site for stickers. You can get 10% off with this code AFILT41 until August 1st. Plus, if you shop through Ebates, you can get an additional 7% back. My favorite one is the "Mini Star Stickers", which gives you 450 stickers for $5.99.
What types of incentives do you use in your classroom?