Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Free Samples for your health!

Teachers are especially prone to getting sick (especially new teachers!) and not taking care of their bodies. So, I've put together some free samples that you might want to check out before the year gets into full swing...

Free Sample Nature's Bounty Adult Gummies Vitamins

Free NeilMed Neti Pot I've heard mixed reviews about these things, but my doctor recommend that I try one because of my allergies. I found out you can get one for free when you "like" NeilMed Neti Pot and fill out a quick questionaire. I'll let you know how it goes!

Free Sample Emergen-C-

Free Sample Achooz Saline Wipes

Over-the-counter meds coupons

Zyrtec Coupons

Free Sample of NasalCease--stops nosebleeds. It says you will also get three $1 coupons with the sample.

Excedrin coupon

Free Carmex Sample

Free Sample of Miracle Foot Repair

Free Sample Sun Chlorella Cream (c/o Miss Thriftiness)



There are a lot of free health samples offered online. A lot of them look like junk, so I screened them and came up with the best ones out there!

Did you enjoy this post? Subscribe to my feed or become a fan on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment