Saturday, October 30, 2010

Warning: this post may sound like an info-mercial (but it's not!)

My friend Bradie will probably laugh when she reads this post because I was already obsessing over the smell of the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser with Febreeze (Mountain and Rain scent) before I even used it. I used the Magic Eraser in college, but kind of forgot about it once I got married. I found it again the other day at Big Lots (one of my favorite stores) for $1.50 (for two). I thought I would give it a whirl again. OH MY GOSH! It is amazing and truly magical! I just cleaned my entire bathtub in about 15 minutes without using bleach! I also used it to clean off some marks my dog had made on the wall. I'm super impressed and wanted to share with my readers--just in case you have the same frustration I do with cleaning the bathtub. I also think two for $1.50 is a great price!

Try it! I think you will be pleased too!

No comments:

Post a Comment