Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Motivational TAKS video



I wanted to find something to motivate my kiddos for the TAKS test next week. After searching for awhile, I found this video on YouTube by some high schoolers in Crosby, TX.  It's called "Imma Pass TAKS", and it is to the tune of "Imma Be" by the Black Eyed Peas. Hats off to them for making an awesome and fun video that my 5th graders LOVE! Thought you might like to check it out!

Also, my district doesn't allow YouTube on school computers so I had to follow these directions by ITWorld on how to convert the YouTube file to one compatible with iTunes. Then I burned it onto a DVD, and played it at school! I was pumped! A collegue and I typed out the lyrics today (after watching it about 20 times). Email me, if you would like me to send you a copy (thriftytexasteacher@gmail.com).

Did you find this post helpful? Join my Facebook fan page!

No comments:

Post a Comment