Saturday, July 10, 2010

Big Lots coupon--July 18 only


I love, love, love Big Lots! They have a lot of great deals on products you can find at any drug store. You have to be careful though. Sometimes they will raise the price on somethings and lower the price on others. The other drawback is you cannot use coupons there. Sometimes though, you can find products for less there than anywhere else! I recently bought Back to Basics Coconut Mango shampoo and conditioner for $3 each. Everywhere else each bottle is $10.50. I also stocked up on Aveeno Positively Ageless sunscreen for $4 each (it's $9.50 at KMart right now). Dog treats are another item I like to get at Big Lots. My little Lola girl loves Rachel Ray Nutrish dog treats for $1.50! All of that to say, I'm pumped about the 20% off coupon for Big Lots next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment