Thursday, August 5, 2010

50% off plus free shipping at allposters.com through tomorrow!

Decorate your office, classroom, or home with posters from allposters.com. Use the code APPLE to get 50% off (on some posters) + free shipping on orders of $9.99 or more until tomorrow (8/6). They have many posters on sale right now for $2.98. To find these posters you have to type in "Daily Deals" into the search box. You can also get 8% back when you shop through Mr. Rebates.




I found a few posters that I would love to have in my room... 











                  Love this one! ($4.98)












Okay, I wouldn't put this one in my classroom. This is for Jessica, my cousin-in-law, over at JessiCakes. Check her out she makes precious cakes in the DFW area. ($4.98)













 Enjoy this post? Subscribe to my feed or become a fan on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment