Thursday, August 5, 2010

Hurry! $10 off of $10+Free Shipping at JCPenney

I heard about this deal from my friend Jacqueline (a friend and awesome librarian), but I thought it ended yesterday. So I apologize for just posting it today. You can get $10 off of $10 when you use the code Ten2You at JCPenney. They are offering free shipping on shoes right now. Therefore, if you order a pair of shoes, you will get $10 off plus free shipping. The shoes are going fast because this deal has been floating around for more than a day. Also, if you shop through Ebates you will get 6% back on your purchase. If you are new to Ebates, you automatically get $5 in your account! It's awesome!

I think you can still get a good deal if you hurry!

If you enjoyed this post, subscribe to my feed or become a fan on Facebook!

No comments:

Post a Comment