Tuesday, January 4, 2011

$5 credit at Jasmere with quick survey!

I love this daily deal site called Jasmere! They promote the cutest boutiques and small businesses. It's a site that is very similar to Groupon, but the more people that purchase a deal, the lower the price goes. I love this about Jasmere! I've gotten some excellent deals in the past 6 months. Many of the businesses they sponsor are also eco-friendly or fair trade, which is an added bonus. Right now, if you take their survey, you can get a $5 credit. The survey takes less than a minute. It's about their site (nothing personal).

Here's what you need to do:
1. Register here with Jasmere.
2. Complete survey here.
3. Receive $5 credit instantly.

You will be amazed at how much $5 lowers your total purchase from Jasmere. I bought a $40 voucher for $12 before Christmas because my voucher lowered the already low price of $17.

It has been highlighted as a great deal site in tons of magazines and deal sites such as Real Simple, Essence, Good Housekeeping, and Consumers' Digest. You can see these articles here.

**Please support my site by using the links provided. Thanks!

Enjoy this post? Become a fan on Facebook or subscribe to my feed!

No comments:

Post a Comment