Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Chinese New Year Educational kit from Panda Express

Teachers can order this FREE kit from Panda Express that teaches kids about the Chinese New Year (Feb. 3). 


The site says, "The FREE kit, geared for second through fourth grades, includes:

  • Panda Express’ Year of the Rabbit DVD
  • Year of the Rabbit Fact Sheet
  • Jade Emperor’s Interactive Game & Activity Sheet
  • Chinese New Year Decoration Art Activity
  • Lai See Activity Sheet
  • Bookmarks (with a Free Kids Meal with purchase coupon attached
I definitely ordered this today, and I am especially excited about the bookmarks! My students love to get bookmarks! :) Each teacher can order enough materials for a maximum of 35 students, but multiple teachers from one school can order the kits. 

Thanks, Money Saving Mom


2 comments:

  1. I was trying to remember the name of this place! I'm so excited that I found it on your site. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops that was supposed to be for the Jasmere thing...

    ReplyDelete