Monday, January 10, 2011

Product Review: Purex Complete Crystals Softener

I'm so excited to say that I am officially a Purex Insider! The first review I've been asked to do is on Purex Complete Crystals Softener. It was just released on December 28th, so this is a brand new product! I'm going to be honest--I've never used fabric softener in the washing machine before. I've always used dryer sheets. Purex Complete Crystals have changed my little washing world though. You put them in the wash and all of your softening needs are met in one easy step! I was truly amazed at how it worked on my towels. Previously, even after drying my towels with a dryer sheet and dryer balls, they still seemed limp. The Purex Complete Crystals caused the towels to be fluffier and softer! Perfect! I'm excited to see how it works on my other clothes (in the wash right now with the Purex Complete Crystals).

 HERE IS SOME OF THE INFORMATION I'VE RECEIVED FROM PUREX:
WHAT IS IT??
A UNIQUE CRYSTAL FORM, 92% NATURAL FABRIC SOFTENER
A purer way to get laundry that smells clean and fresh for weeks. 92% natural, this product’s unique crystal form works differently than traditional oil-based softeners that coat fabrics with oily residue, because it infuses fibers with long-lasting fragrance. In addition, since you add it directly with your
laundry, this means no more waiting for the rinse cycle, no messy residual gunk in your
washing machine, and no more stains from spilling liquid fabric softener.
HOW IS IT USED?? 
ADDED WITH LAUNDRY AT THE START OF THE WASH CYCLE
Why struggle with plastic fabric softener balls, risk staining your clothes or waste time
waiting for the rinse cycle? Simply add Purex Complete Crystals Softener directly with
your laundry at the beginning of every wash cycle to infuse fabrics with long lasting
freshness.

HOW DOES IT WORK? 
CRYSTALS DISSOLVE INFUSING FABRICS WITH FRESHNESS
Laundry scent lovers will perk up as freshness is infused into clothes with this new fabric
softener. Over time, traditional oil-based softeners coat fibers causing harmful oily
residue to accumulate. Purex Complete Crystals Softeners penetrate fabrics to reduce
fiber entanglement and smooth frayed fibers providing a naturally soft feel.

WHY IS IT DIFFERENT ??
SAFE FOR ALL LAUNDRY AND BETTER FOR FABRICS
Do ALL of your laundry—worry free! Purex Complete Crystals Softeners are safe for
all laundry and will not harm, wear down or discolor your fabrics like oil-based softeners.
Safe for all fabrics, including baby clothes, athletic wear, towels, and whites. Unlike other
softeners, Crystals WILL:
• Preserve the flame retardant benefits of your children’s clothes
• Retain your athletic wear’s wicking ability which draws sweat away from your body
• Maintain your towels’ built-in ability to absorb water
• Keep your white clothing from yellowing and graying vs. using traditional softeners

There are three scents available: Fresh Spring Water, Lavendar Blossom, and Tropical Splash

Stay tuned for a Purex Complete Crystals Softener giveaway!! 


Disclaimer: I am a Purex Insider. I receive samples from them, but this review is my own opinion based on my experience with the product. 

No comments:

Post a Comment